JOBS 4 U
What is Jobs 4U?
An intense six month program designed to shepherd job seekers from joblessness to successful employment.
The package includes:
- Personalized coaching by an expert in the job search process
- Assential tools and winning skills critical to a successful job search today
- Resume and cover letter
- Linked in profile writing
- Cutting-edge advice on searching
- Networking and social media
- Interviewing tips and preparation
- Real help: searching, networking and marketing by a JewishJobster search specialist.
Why Jobs 4 U?
Today we live in a global village where the internet and social media play a key role in job searching, networking, recruitment and
even interviewing. Job searching is a job unto itself—a job that requires specialized skills. Jobs 4 U combines caring and web-based expertise, helping to sharpen the tools needed to land the right job in today’s very competitive environment while actively assisting you in
searching, networking and marketing.
How is Jobs 4 U Different than Other Job Search Services?
Jobs 4 U combines three distinct functions, all of which are important tools to finding and landing the right job:
- Coaching—to fine-tune your search and keep it on-track
- Tool and skills building—resume, Linked In, learning how to perfect your own ability to search and network
- Active help by an expert who will market your profile and search for you. This rare fusion of services is combined with genuine caring and a strong investment in your success.
What if I cannot afford it?
Jewish Jobster understands that those searching for jobs can be low on funds. To help job seekers we created a sponsorship program which will underwrite the cost of the program for those who cannot afford it.
Jobs 4 U is geared to all job seekers, including:
- Fresh grads
- The Unemployed
- Those Returning to Work
- Those Looking to Change Jobs
Who can apply for sponsorship?
All unemployed job seekers.
Apply For Sponsorship
For more information please contact Mrs. Smith firstname.lastname@example.org