Full-Time Account Manager
Our client, a wholesale building supplies distributor, is seeking an experienced and capable account manager.
This position entails administering over client accounts, monitoring orders, payments and activity, maintaining client relations, aiding and assisting customers as required and performing other related duties.
- Monitor and review client accounts.
- Ensure timely payments are posted.
- Accept orders, assure accurate and timely fulfilment.
- Track shipments to confirm suitable delivery and follow up with back-order purchase requests.
- Resolve any issues or disputes.
- Be on call for client aid and assistance.
- Periodic contact with clients, ensure satisfaction and maintain relationship.
- Outreach to clients to solicit orders and purchases.
- Contact clients during seasonal times, and during the introduction of new products to obtain orders.
- Proactively meet client needs.
- Offer purchase recommendations and assistance.
- Other related duties.
- 3 years of related work experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills.
- Sales and customer service proficiency.
- Goal oriented and detail oriented.
- Aggressive, driven and organized.
- Capable of multitasking and meeting deadlines.
- Creative problem solver.
- Ability to be a team asset and complete solo projects.
- Professional and amiable manner.
- Computer knowledge.
– See more at: http://www.poelgroup.com/listing/1163_0/account_manager#sthash.23jwOtQU.dpuf
How to Applyhttp://www.poelgroup.com/listing/1163_0/account_manager
7605 total views, 27 today