Full-Time Account Manager
Summary of Objectives:
Mobile Health is a B2B occupational healthcare organization that utilizes technology solutions and customer service to fuel its growth. Mobile Health owns and operates six facilities in New York City and is a leading provider of employee screening services, providing over 150,000 drug screens and related physical exams each year. We specialize in servicing the healthcare industry, and regularly market to home care agencies and medical staffing firms. Mobile Health clients also have access to a growing network of 60+ facilities in throughout the Northeast for employee screening services.
The Account Manager will oversee internal resources assigned to a client engagement, with direct responsibility for delivering work on-time, on-budget and on-strategy. S/he also acts as a resource to other team members on project-related tasks and client needs. The ideal candidate will have outstanding project management skills, be motivated, a strategic thinker with a proven track record of successful client management, and will have a passion for sales.
- Responsible for successfully onboarding new clients with a focus on ensuring new engagements that meet utilization goals.
- Acts as a day-to-day client contact, focused on execution and project management
- Represents the voice of the client in all internal discussions
- Works across departments to ensure client expectations are properly met
- Writes and distributes meeting notes to team members and clients
- Manages and leads all external and internal project meetings
- Collaborates with Finance to ensure the prompt collection of outstanding accounts receivable
- Develops and grows relationships with various stakeholders on the client-side to ascertain business needs and add long-term value
- Works with the Senior Account Manager to identify strategic recommendations that meet the client’s business objectives and long-term goals.
- Develops and coordinates client training and creates client development plans.
- Consistently demonstrates project management best-practices, and reinforces correct practices with assigned Account team members.
- Support the Sales Team with pre-sales proposal responses and technical demos.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience required
- At least three (3) years of project management and/or consulting experience with outwardly facing stakeholders
- Prior occupational health or healthcare related experience preferred
- Basic understanding of medical terminology preferred
- Outstanding project management skills
- Excellent consultative approach to developing and managing business relationships
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems creatively
- Excellent organizational skills, including attention to precise details and accuracy
- Proven client management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation and persuasion skills
- Strong data analysis abilities (e.g. familiarity with Excel v-lookups, pivot tables, and basic functions).
- Ability to manage several very complex projects with minimal supervision
- Ability to represent the agency at all levels of the client organization, including executive level management
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, highly dynamic atmosphere and react quickly to changes
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This role also travels to our clinics in the tristate area.
Position Type / Expected Hours
This is a full-time position, working Monday through Friday during business hours.
No travel is required except for special occasions, for training purposes, or client engagement. Mobile Health provides compensation for the cost of travel.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
How to ApplyPlease submit resumes to email@example.com
223 total views, 1 today