Full-Time Administrative Assistant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
This is a very fulfilling job in a very happy and healthy environment. STAR is an after school Jewish program for kids that strives to instill Jewish knowledge and history within the kids of the community, through fun activities.
Will be discussed when a candidate is being evaluated.
Serves as Administrative Assistant to the Executive Director.
- Devise, implement and maintain office, department and filing procedures
- Edit, revise and compose assigned correspondence under direction from supervisor
- Maintain supervisor’s calendar
- Plan and coordinate meetings
- Handle incoming personal and confidential correspondence and reports including composing responses
- Handle daily administrative tasks including mailings associated with events, and administration of main Event/Campaign
- Research and present information on assigned projects, frequently of educational nature, and assist in project implementation
- Exercise independent judgment regarding inquiries from the public
Be available to supervisor for additional assignments, as required, including assisting with trips and events.
Education, Skill and Experience Requirements
- Must be able to work independently
- Demonstrated good organizational and word processing skills.
- inter-personal skills.
- Ability to be flexible and to deal with multiple priorities and assignments in a timely and efficient manner.
- High school education
- Type 60 wpm
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher).
- Work with Photoshop is a plus
How to ApplyPlease apply through the apply button on this website.
1227 total views, 1 today