Full-Time Driver & Office Services Assistant
Are you motivated, hungry, and looking to gain work experience in your early career?
If so, we have the perfect job for you!
We are currently looking for Driver & Office Services Assistant who would assist in various office tasks, transporting and delivering items for customers and company staff as well as perform miscellaneous errands and tasks for the company.
The position is a permanent position, Monday through Friday, with the work hours from 9:00am to 5:30pm.
The starting pay for the position is QUITE GOOD; however, it depends on experience (DOE).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Transport and deliver company items and goods.
- Transport employees, guests, and company VIP’s.
- Sort incoming mail and distribute it to the appropriate personnel.
- Prepare various mailings and shipments.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies, printer supplies, coffee, and other kitchen items.
- Set up and tear down for events held at the company’s headquarters, such as CE classes.
- Perform any company related errands as requested by management or by the executive staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of Jewish Orthodox customs and practices.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Record reflecting no previous convictions involving theft.
- Ability to physically move and lift at least 25 pounds.
- Ability to communicate clearly, and understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to function under limited supervision.
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
- Familiarity with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, G-mail and Google docs.
BENEFITS OF THE POSITION INCLUDE:
- Company provided vehicle
- Company provided smartphone
- Medical Insurance WITH employer assistance in paying the premium
- Dental Insurance
- 401(K) WITH an employer match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability WITH an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discount Service Program
- A Verizon Wireless Discount on your personal cell phone if you have Verizon as your wireless phone carrier
- Great work-life balance
- No Weekends
How to ApplyApplicants looking to apply for the job can click on the following link: http://dc-dental-inc.hiringthing.com/
326 total views, 2 today