Part-Time Administrative Assistant to Camp Director
Name of Employer: Hashomer Hatzair USA
Hours Preferred: Part Time
Job Description: The Camp Director Administrative Assistant is an employee of Hashomer Hatzair USA. S/he will work under the supervision of the Camp Director to ensure communication with parents, creating marketing materials, follow up on payments, keeping track of expenses and all logistics.
- Respond to emails and phone calls
- Manage social media and website
- Communicate camp policies
- Produce a new website
- Online campaigns
- Constant Contact
- Publicizing ads
- Create marketing materials (both virtual and hard copies)
- Manage registration database
- Manage invoices and payments
- Produce camper list and track relevant information (e.g. payments, medical forms etc.)
- Keep track of expenses
- Follow goals and deadlines
- Coordinate supplies and transportation
- Run the camp office
- Participate in weekly camp team meetings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to simultaneously see the big picture and have a high level of attention to detail
- Work well with others and effectively manage multiple working relationships
- Communicate well with parent groups
- Comfortable working with various forms of computer software
- Experience as a camper or working for a summer-camp a plus
Hebrew Language Requirements: Preferred
Salary: compensation $15 per hour.
- 20 hours per week at NYC office during “low season” (Sept 1st -May 14)
- 40 hours per week during “high season” (May 15th – August 15th) (office and camp).
“This position is part of the Avoda B’Ivrit community project – thank you to Oren Heiman from Shiboleth LLP for his consent”.
How to ApplyContact: Please send resume and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
3032 total views, 2 today