Full-Time Amazon Product Analyst
Our client, a big Amazon retailer, is seeking a capable Analyst with Amazon knowledge to join their team.
This position entails conducting research and analysis, completing amazon market and price comparisons, following sales and consumer trends, predicting market evolutions, generating reports and making purchasing recommendations.
- Performing amazon research and analysis.
- Tracking sales trends.
- Following market evolutions.
- Predicting industry fashions.
- Completing industry and price comparisons.
- Analyzing products, prices and key markets.
- Generating reports.
- Proffering recommendations.
- Working in tandem with the Purchasing Team.
- Aiding with obtaining, pricing, listing and advertising products.
- Other related duties.
- 3 years of related work experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skill.
- Interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Research and analysis expertise.
- Capable of following and predicting market and sales trends.
- Thorough knowledge and familiarity of
- E-Commerce Sales practices.
- Efficient and methodical.
- Motivated and detail oriented.
- Good time management skills.
- Capable of completing solo projects and being a team asset.
- Professional and personable manner.
- Highly computer proficient.
Location: Brooklyn NY
How to Apply
1934 total views, 3 today