Full-Time Analyst, International Treasury
COMPANY: Consumer Products Concern
LOCATION: Westchester County, NY
COMPENSATION: To $75K + Bonus
* Responsible for confirmation of all FX transactions. Liaise with counterparty banks and internal Company groups to ensure accurate settlement instructions, keeping the FX database updated.
* Identify and resolve all FX-related investigations regarding non-receipt of funds or payment shortfalls.
* Document all FX transactions to ensure compliance with FAS 133 accounting regulations. Process includes hedge relationship creation and documentation and other related information required for Company’s accounting compliance.
* Sarbanes-Oxley – extensive controls testing for activities supporting FAS 133 accounting for derivative transactions.
* Additional duties as well. Contact us if more info desired.
* BS or BA Required.
* Minimum 2-4 years in Finance.
* Familiarity with FX markets and bank settlement process.
* Understanding of FAS 133 accounting policies (desirable).
1476 total views, 1 today