Full-Time Assistant Property Manager
Our client, a real estate management firm, is seeking an assistant property manager.
This position entails fulfilling all requests for a large residential complex, aiding with daily operations, including tenant relations, building maintenance, rent collections and more.
- Administer daily operations.
- Employ productive work methods.
- Process and fulfill all incoming requests.
- Respond to tenant queries and concerns.
- Sort and reply to correspondence and direct visitors.
- Maintain records of all building activities.
- Schedule apartment tours and viewings.
- Processes all prospective tenant applications and initiate necessary pre-screening measures.
- Interface with government entities.
- Inform building management of all legal requirements, including policy changes, updates, etc.
- Procure all necessary permits and arrange for building inspections.
- Process rent payments.
- Inform management of any delinquent tenant accounts.
- Arrange for building maintenance, upkeep and repairs as necessary.
- Generate and distribute notices and newsletters for building residents.
- Initiate eviction processes when directed.
- Manage all inquiries from prospective tenants.
- Employ best industry practices to ensure maximum operational efficiency and tenant satisfaction.
- 3 years of related work experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Adept at interpersonal and tenant/client relations.
- Highly motivated, efficient and detail oriented.
- Skilled multitasker, effective at time management and ability to meet deadlines.
- Capable of ascertaining legal necessities and fulfilling/meeting them as required.
- Skilled at customer service and fulfilling requests and inquiries.
- Effective problem solver.
- Professional and personable manner.
- Computer skills.
– See more at: http://www.poelgroup.com/listing/1239_0/assistant_property_manager#sthash.AwL1sFak.dpuf
How to ApplyApply http://www.poelgroup.com/listing/1239_0/assistant_property_manager
8314 total views, 6 today