Full-Time Assistant Store Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Pomegranate is currently seeking a Assistant Store Manager. Assistant Store Manager is responsible for leadership and supervision of their Team. The Manager ensures that their Team is running efficiently and supportive of a very positive Customer experience. Pomegranate is dedicated to ensuring that Customers have an enjoyable shopping experience and leave with the feeling that they were well taken care of. The Manager ensures that service standards are met and that customer issues are resolved. They will train, supervise, oversee, and manage associates and ensure that they comply with the operating policies and procedures of the Company. The manager will maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing company standards and will assess store condition and customer service levels. They will communicate and model the high standards set for customer service.
• Prior experience supervising or leading Teams, including, training and evaluating performance
• Commitment to authentic leadership, embracing a culture of feedback
• Excellent communication skills: Ability to give clear directions and a good listener
• Commitment to providing the best Customer experience
• Experience developing systems and procedures
• Experience serving the public
• An outgoing, friendly personality
• Ability to handle multiple demands; calmness under pressure
• Organized, meticulous attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to follow through on commitments
• Willingness and ability to learn and grow to meet the changing requirements of the job.
Email your resume and salary expectation to email@example.com
How to ApplyEmail your resume and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org
1609 total views, 2 today