Full-Time Brooklyn Telecom Company – IT professional/Systems administrator
Looking to hire immediately – salary commensurate with experience
Brooklyn based Telecom Company is looking to hire a high-level IT professional/Systems administrator. Network Administrator/Windows Server Admin
Successful candidate should have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Proven teamwork and leadership skills
- Ability to take responsibility and initiative
- Strong communications and technical skills
- A minimum of 4-6 years of installation, maintenance and support experience
- MCSE/MCITP with experience in the following technologies:
o Exchange Server
o Windows XP – Windows 7; Windows Server NT-2008
o Microsoft office 2000-2010
o Active Directory (design, policies, software distribution)
o Legacy experience – migrate from Windows NT server PC
o Server Support (hardware & software)
o Networking – IP
o Administrating SQL servers
o Experience with Checkpoint firewalls
In addition to the above requirements, we would desire a candidate with the following:
- Server Virtualization, Application Virtualization, Presentation Virtualization, and Virtualization Management
- Practical experience with Windows Server NT-2008, Active Directory, SQL, 802.11x, SSL, HTTPS, Clustering and load balancing, DNS, WINS, DHCP.
- Experience with Dell & Compaq hardware and software
- Printers and print servers
- Cabling – light experience needed
- Batch files/scripting
- HTML – light experience needed
The position requires occasional phone support and desktop support. This requires an employee with good customer service skills.
VMWare a must, Cisco a must, SAN experience a must.
SQL, Linux, Aastrix experience a plus.
How to ApplySubmit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
1596 total views, 1 today