Full-Time Business Channel Developer
Our client, an online service company, is looking to hire an experienced business channel developer. The candidate will build an indirect recurring revenue channel through locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing 3rd party relationships with the accounting, legal and corporate tax departments within fortune companies.
• Create business partners with accounting or legal or tax departments of fortune companies
• Identify and create ideas by researching industry and related users.
• Search publications and announcements; track individual contributors and their accomplishments.
• Locate or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Close new business deals by coordinating, developing and negotiating contracts.
• Manage and the main point of contact for existing alliance partners.
• Aggressively drive partners to maximize sales and total partnership potential through sales best practices, training and support.
• Work with marketing director to develop prospect generation campaigns and revenue.
• Enhancement campaigns, growing and maintaining a robust indirect distribution channel.
• Manages sales orders and provides status to partners, manager, and colleagues.
• Communicate quickly and professionally with partners on new products and service offerings.
• Creates systems and procedures to streamline partner management.
• Manage a complex, enterprise solution sale with partners and the RFP process.
A qualified candidate should have experience in: sale closing, motivation for sales, prospecting skills, sales planning, territory management, market knowledge and presentation skills.
• 3 years + of business development, marketing, and/or sales experience.
• Experience marketing, selling products or services in a start-up or early stage environment.
• Experience selling to the professional accounting, legal or tax department channels of corporate companies.
• Successful achievement of 1M+ quotas, consultative enterprise/solution or technical sales.
• Successful management of a pipeline with multiple accounts and partners.
• Proven success prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle; proposing, presenting and discussing solutions with C-level and other decision-makers.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
How to ApplyPlease email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
1788 total views, 3 today