Full-Time Call Center Sales Representative
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
AJ Madison, a leading appliance ecommerce company is looking for a full time Call Center Sales Representative. AJ Madison prides itself on its innovative and knowledgeable staff. Our team members are not just sales associates; they are passionate chefs, laundry enthusiasts, and design aficionados. Our mission is to leverage the unique talents and passions of our employees to inspire, delight, and enrich the lives of each of our customers. Through the usage of the latest technology, product knowledge and passion for the industry, we at AJ Madison have been successful at providing the best experience possible for each of customers. If you have a passion and curiosity for what is possible and enjoy people, we invite you to join us on our mission.
Description Summary: AJ Madison is currently seeing a Call Center Sales Representative to join our team. The Sales Representative will serve customers by determining customer’s requirements; answering inquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests;
Essential Duty and responsibilities:
- Support and provide superior service via phone;
- Determines requirements by working with customers’ needs;
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing product and service information;
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems;
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests;
- Follow up customer calls where necessary;
- Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell;
- Maintains call center database by entering information;
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities;
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Call Center Sales Specialist Skills and Qualifications:
- Prior Call Center/ Customer Service experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Must possess and professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone.
- Must possess and be able to demonstrate strong influencing and closing skills.
- Ability to learn and navigate new software quickly
- Must be available to work Sundays.
How to ApplyPlease send your cover letter, resume and cover letter to Careers@ajmadison.com
2 total views, 1 today