Full-Time Campaign and Relationship Manager
KEES has been exclusively retained by Temple Sinai in Washington, DC in its search for a new Campaign and Relationship Manager.
The Campaign and Relationship Manager is a newly formed staff position reporting to Executive Director Ellen Agler that is focused on managing Temple Sinai’s current capital campaign, including working with Clergy and lay leadership, the donor calendar, and other cultivation activities. At this time, the campaign has raised over $6 million in the quiet phase, with a goal of $8-10 million. The campaign went public in March 2019. The Campaign and Relationship Manager will be charged first and foremost with supporting and realizing capital campaign goals and objectives. Additionally, the Manager will lay the groundwork for ongoing major donor relationships.
This position offers a competitive salary with strong benefits. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
Temple Sinai is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.
Specific requirements include:
- A minimum of 5 years of development experience, preferably in the areas of major gift fundraising and managing components of a capital campaign.
- Proven ability to build strong internal relationships with a variety of Clergy leadership, lay leadership and other volunteers.
- Prowess in problem-solving, strategic and creative thinking, plus taking initiative with consistent and good follow-through.
- Great comfort level with direct donor interaction is a must, including discussions of personal and family finances, faith, and asking for major financial commitments.
- Experience working independently in a fast-paced environment, with fluency in managing multiple projects and competing priorities with professionalism.
- Driven to make a difference, goal-oriented with a proven ability to achieve or exceed goals and meet deadlines.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including composing correspondence, creating publicity materials and incorporating graphic design.
- Strong analytic and strategic-thinking skills, with demonstrated ability to create, implement, and monitor complex plans and translate those plans into goals and concrete strategies.
- Strong skills in data management, Microsoft office programs and membership database programs.
- Career track record that shows stability with an organization and capacity to develop and nurture relationships culminating in overall success.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
TO APPLY, PLEASE CLICK HERE: http://bit.ly/TemSinai
To assure confidential tracking of all applicants, no applications will be accepted via email. ALL INQUIRIES WILL BE HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.
This search is being managed by Sue Bultman, Senior Consultant, KEES. Questions may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
KEES is a retained executive search and consulting firm that builds transformative teams and leaders in the nonprofit sector. KEES was founded in 2013 as an expansion of Alford Executive Search.
Temple Sinai, organized in 1951, has over 1,200 member-families and is one of the largest Reform Jewish congregations in the Washington, DC area.
The mission of Temple Sinai is to be a center for those who seek to develop and enhance their Jewish identity through worship of God, ritual life, education, social action, concern for Israel and communal involvement with an emphasis on the enduring Jewish values expressed by the Reform movement.
How to ApplyTO APPLY, PLEASE CLICK HERE: http://bit.ly/TemSinai
491 total views, 6 today