Full-Time Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
A Financial Services Firm, is seeking an experienced and capable individual to join their team.
The desired candidate will have thorough financial knowledge and acumen, with the ability to complete the duties and act in the capacity of a CFO or Controller, and be capable of effectively analyzing, directing and administering their client’s all – inclusive company finances.
- Overseeing client’s financials:
- Collecting, organizing and reviewing all financial data.
- Performing analyses and generating reports.
- Crafting budgets, financial goals and objectives.
- Devise and aid in the implementation of policies and procedures in support of client’s financial growth and productivity.
- Identify any financial or procedural deficiencies and formulate corrective measures.
- Interact with Banks, financial institutions, vendors and other external resources as required.
- Assist with AP, AR, Journal and General Ledger Entries, and Payroll processing.
- Conduct internal Audits, periodical Closing and Tax preparations.
- Employ best industry practices to ensure comprehensive financial management of all client accounts.
- 3 years of related work experience.
- Thorough Financial knowledge and familiarity.
- Capable of analyzing financial data, crafting budgets and devising financial aims and goals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Client relations and customer service proficiency.
- Familiar with practices and procedures of Banks, Lenders and similar financial institutions, and possess the ability to interact with the above establishments on behalf of clients.
- Efficient and methodical.
- Motivated, goal driven and highly detail oriented.
- Capable of multitasking and completing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to meet deadlines and function in a fast paced work environment.
- Professional and amiable manner.
- Computer aptitude.
– See more at: http://www.poelgroup.com/listing/1125_0/chief_financial_officer_cfo#sthash.SfcQseex.dpuf
2632 total views, 2 today