Full-Time Chief Financial Officer
COMPENSATION: To $250K + Bonus
* Assess Company Resources, its subsidiaries, and recommend improvements to financial systems, financial reporting, financial condition, and key personnel.
* Assess and improve the systems and the work product including all general ledger functions and proper reconciliations, REO Accounting, and filing of all Income Tax returns as well as distribution of k-1’s.
* Assess and improve for oversight of staff or 3rd Party vendors in making sure internal procedures are completed properly in the areas of cash management, accounts payable/receivables, insuring compliance of all covenants that GFI is obligated for (loan doc’s & partnership agreements), and audits.
* Assess and improve relations and reporting systems to assess how effectively investors are properly informed about the status of their investments.
* Effective utilization of capital to maximize profitability.
* Financial Reporting and Other Functions to ensure that the following responsibilities are completed.
* Must have CFO experience within the real estate industry, including asset and property management.
* Must have experience managing (multi-family, retail and mixed use), mortgage brokerage, acquisition and development,
limited partnerships and reporting to investors, tax issue knowledge within multiple states.
* Must have managed controllers and accounting staff, developed and implemented systems for a company with at least 10,000 units.
* Experience in managing human resources, facilities, and technology a plus.
5084 total views, 3 today