Full-Time Child Care Teacher
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Marin Day Schools Sherith Israel, a Jewish and Community Preschool managed by Bright Horizons in San Francisco, CA, is hiring a Kindergarten Prep teacher and a Two’s Teacher.
Apply now to grow your career as a Kindergarten Prep Teacher. Share your passion for educating young children as you design and implement a developmentally appropriate curriculum that incorporates science, math and technology to support Kindergarten readiness for 4 and 5 year-old children. Each day, our teachers have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the children and families in our care, creating joy in each child’s life by teaching through play and hands-on activities while supporting parents’ work/life integration.
As a Kindergarten Prep Teacher at Bright Horizons, you will:
- Enjoy collaborating with a talented team of early childhood professionals like yourself
- Develop an emergent curriculum based on classroom observations and assessments of individual children
- Partner and communicate with parents to support, guide and share in their child’s growth and development
- Create well-organized documentation of children’s accomplishments through notes and portfolios
- Nurture your career aspirations and personal growth with unlimited opportunities
- Impact the lives of children and families each and every dayAt Bright Horizons, we support our employees in their lives both at home and at work. We ensure a work environment in which each employee’s chosen path is respected, rewarded, and celebrated.
How to ApplyApply online at www.brighthorizons.com/careers
819 total views, 1 today