Full-Time Content writer
A growing Marketing Firm, is seeking a creative content writer for promotional and marketing materials.
The candidate will work in correlation with the marketing team to effectively promote business solutions. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to understand complex concepts and translate them into easy-to-understand, engaging benefits that will persuade the target market to choose client’s products and services.
- Conceptualize and craft creative marketing campaign strategies and materials.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Design Team to gain an understanding of products and services, usages and benefits.
- Complete market research and track developing industry trends.
- Determine and identify methods and materials most suited for products/services promotional purposes.
- Prepare creative and compelling copy as needed.
- Liaise with in-house designers to ensure the copy is presented effectively.
- Review, edit and elaborate on existing content.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- 3 years of related work experience.
- Writing and Editing skills, proficiency and capabilities.
- Experience writing press releases or technical whitepapers, a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Creative, innovative and imaginative.
- Familiarity with Marketing/Advertisement and Presentational methods and practices.
- Capable of conducting research and market comparisons.
- Ability to work with limited supervision but as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal and presentational skills.
- Efficient, methodical and organized.
- Motivated, goal driven and detail oriented.
- Capable of multitasking and conforming to deadlines.
- Good time management skills and capable of producing in a fast paced work environment.
- Professional and personable manner.
- Computer knowledge.
How to ApplyApply online http://www.poelgroup.com/listing/1189_0/content_writer#sthash.zCLfocVw.dpuf
2690 total views, 2 today