Full-Time Controller NJ/NY
Job Description and Requirements:
This Controller position is for a foreign publicly traded company with new opportunities being managed in the NY & NJ Area. This role entails more than just the traditional accounting & financial statement preparation responsibilities and a solid business background experience is mandatory. A successful candidate is one who is self-motivated, conscientious, energetic, organized, analytical, accurate, detail-oriented, able to adapt to changes quickly, flexible, able to work under pressure, and able to interact with various types of people is preferred. Personality fit is very important. This position reports directly to the President of North America operations, and Project Manager, along with the Parent Company’s Corporate Controller and Chief Financial Officer.
1. BA degree in Accounting
2. Minimum 3-5 years of solid accounting and reporting experience.
3. CPA or CPA Candidate who has passed all parts of the CPA exam.
4. Experience with financial reporting, budgets, cash flow forecasting,
5. Ability to work independently, in detail, prioritize, multi-task, meet deadlines and deliver results.
6. Solid analytical, organizational and communication skills (including effective business writing skills), proactive in assisting supervisors in preparing financial reporting schedules and financial analyses.
7. Ability to work under pressure and plan accordingly based on work schedule.
8. NY or NJ Drivers License: Class D
9. Experience with researching technical accounting and financial reporting issues and standards.
10. Experience with IFRS (FAR examination acceptable)
11. Proficient in Quickbooks
12. Fluent in: English and Hebrew
13. Proficient in Microsoft Excel formulas (pivot tables not required) & Office Suite
Hebrew Language Requirements: Must
How to ApplySend resume and cover letter to: Gil Adler firstname.lastname@example.org
1511 total views, 2 today