Full-Time Customer Service Liaison
Our client, an online service based company, is looking to hire a customer service liaison to ensure that existing companies are served to top satisfaction.
The customer liaison will act as a focal point for customer problems, questions or concerns. Will coordinate with the proper company personnel to provide timely and accurate answers for the customers. This position requires good people skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for responding to customer inquiries.
• Demonstrate and provide customer support via oral and written information.
• Provide outreach and support to existing customers.
• Provide feedback to the company regarding customer concerns and ensure customers have accurate and timely responses.
• Collaborate with other company departments to ensure the successful launch and acceptable performance of solutions.
• Respond to customer inquiries and problem solving in a professional and effective fashion.
• Visit customers to provide a one-to-one service and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Handle customer complaints; be accountable for repeat customer issues.
• Ensure correct escalation when trends are identified.
• Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
• Develop feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use.
• Communicate courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face-to-face.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 2 years of related experience.
• Skilled at computer based presentations, spreadsheets, time management and organizational skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
• Strong customer orientation.
• Excellent oral and written communication.
How to ApplyPlease email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
1482 total views, 4 today