Full-Time Deli Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
WHO WE ARE:
Pomegranate, based in Midwood, Brooklyn, is dedicated to transforming the way our community shops because food plays such an integral role in our lives. We strive to exceed expectations with an attention to detail that’s found everywhere from our gourmet fare to our impeccable displays of basics.
WE ARE SEEKING: We are currently looking for an experienced Deli Manager with impeccable customer service.
You will be responsible for overall operation of the deli. Deli managers are primarily responsible for merchandising, setting daily and weekly schedules, hiring, training and disciplining employees and setting weekly work schedules. You will keep tabs on food cost, waste and employee hours, doing your best to optimize profit and create the best dining experience possible for customers. We strive to give our customers the “White- Glove” experience.
- Ability to supervise, manage and motivate self and/or staff.
- Superior communication and listening skills.
- Computer proficient
- Commitment to superior customer service.
- Ability to develop and implement budgets and to adhere to cost and margin requirements.
- Ability to plan, develop and implement efficient and productive systems.
- Previous food service experience.
How to ApplyPLEASE SEND RESUMES TO : ISHILMAN@THEPOMPEOPLE.COM
2240 total views, 1 today