Full-Time Development Associate
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Position Summary: The Development Associate will collaborate with a dynamic team of fundraising professionals to advance the mission of Sid Jacobson Jewish Community Center. The Development Associate will report to the Director of Development and will be responsible for supporting SJJCC’s fundraising efforts including the annual giving, annual events, grants and the Capital Campaign. A particular focus will be given to cultivating, growing and stewarding a prospect portfolio.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop, plan, and oversee diversified fundraising efforts to include annual giving, capital campaign, special events, and gifts at various levels in conjunction with the Director of Development
- Identify, develop, and maintain key long-term relationships with donors and prospects
- Create individual donor strategies and coordinate with the Director of Development, Board members, and senior management as needed
- Manage volunteer groups, including donor societies and committees, preparing agendas and materials and conducting follow-up from meetings
- Manage the identification, writing, tracking, reporting and communication of grants along with the Director of Development
- Work in tandem with Marketing Department to coordinate the external and internal marketing efforts and initiatives
- Prepare customized briefing and solicitation materials for volunteers and staff to use during donor meetings
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Development
How to ApplyEmail resume along with cover letter with salary expectations to: Lisa Rosenkrantz firstname.lastname@example.org
861 total views, 1 today