Full-Time Director of Fundraising
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Director of Fundraising for the Barry and Florence Friedberg JCC
Experienced fundraising professional with a strong track record of relationship building,
individual giving success, and event fundraising is sought for a dynamic community wellness organization serving Long Island’s South Shore. This is a full-time position reporting to the Executive Director and requiring close collaboration with the Board of Directors, volunteers, Program and Marketing colleagues.
The Director of Fundraising is an energetic and ambitious fundraiser who will provide both leadership and support to acquire new supporters, advance existing relationships and increase funding for the JCC’s mission and programs. He/she will be responsible for planning and implementing effective strategies to ensure the success of fundraising events, annual appeals, and major/planned giving campaigns.
- Bachelors degree; certificate in fundraising or non-profit management a plus
- 3-5 years professional experience in non-profit fund development
- Knowledge of and familiarity with the New York & Jewish philanthropic communities
- Proven ability to translate broad goals into development programs and results
- Experience working with volunteers and lay committees
- Proven ability to juggle multiple priorities and move quickly from one project to another while maintaining overall perspective
- Demonstrated track record of motivating and energizing others
- Strong budgeting and strategic planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills; Superior interpersonal skills
How to ApplyEmail cover letter and resume with the subject ‘DIRECTOR OF FUNDRAISING’ to: email@example.com. No phone calls please.
921 total views, 1 today