Full-Time Development Engineer
One of the best and biggest IT and Consulting firms
Core responsibilities include:
– Design, development and delivery of application modules
– Development /maintainance of unit and functional test cases to exercise new and refactored application/components.
– Functional code reviews & integration tests.
– Work with developers to resolve their technical issues & mentor them.
- 7-10 years of Object-Oriented programming, strong JAVA/J2EE background, Web services, SOAP, and Web application development experience.
- Expertise with ORM, server-side development, web servers, application servers, and database systems with strong knowledge of design patterns and methodologies.
- Experience with SQL and databases. Oracle or DB2 are preferred.
- Knowledge of Swing /Echo Web framework.
- Knowledge of XML, HTTP, SOAP, REST, and Web Services.
- Working knowledge on different application servers such as WebSphere, Tomcat, JBoss
- Working knowledge of Windows / Linux.
- Working knowledge of industry standard design patterns and application integration.
- Candidate must have strong architectural, design, and development skills with the ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Experience working in Agile environment is a plus
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent. Master’s degree preferred.
- Readiness to travel 10% travel annually
1662 total views, 1 today