Full-Time Development Finance Controller
Real Estate Development Firm, is seeking an experienced and highly capable Finance Controller with experience in real estate development field.
This position requires familiarity with Commercial and Residential Real Estate development including Class-A, High Rises and others.
Duties include reviewing potential projects, producing forecasts, making recommendations, designing and implementing budgets, allocating and distributing funds, conduct closings, performing reconciliations, motoring accounts and activity, processing transactions, communicating with Banks and various other external resources, conducting closings, Tax preparations and other related duties.
- Reviewing and analyzing financial data.
- Assessing potential projects and related costs.
- Producing financial forecasts, projections and recommendations.
- Generating and enforcing Budgets.
- Allocating and distributing funds.
- Monitoring accounts and activities.
- Confirming adherence to budgets and specified costs.
- Prepare operating and financial reports needed for lenders and banks.
- Review tenant leases to ensure billings are in compliance for reimbursable escalations.
- Cash Management including inter-account transfers, cover bank shortages, and preparing related reports.
- Ensure project cost allocations.
- Conducing Reconciliations of various accounts and projects.
- Ensuring correct administration of accounts and projected costs.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and year-end closings.
- Tax perpetrations.
- Handle correspondence and communications with tax authorities.
- Process payroll, process new hires, termination and related changes.
- Resolve all escalated concerns.
- Other related duties.
- 3 years of related work experience.
- Thorough knowledge and familiarity of Accounting & Bookkeeping principles; CPA a plus.
- Experience and knowledge of Real Estate Accounting, Commercial and Residential, is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead and motivated.
- Capable of analyzing and extrapolating information from financials data.
- Able to generate Budgets and accurate cost projections.
- Capable of allocating funds in an effective manner.
- Ability to produce financial forecasts and predictions.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and complete multiple projects simultaneously.
- Capable of meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work and produce results in a fast paced work environment.
- Professional and personable manner.
- Highly computer proficient.
– See more at: http://www.poelgroup.com/listing/1049_0/re_development_finance_controller#sthash.DMdEMK4B.dpuf
1299 total views, 6 today