Full-Time Director of HR
A manufacturer of consumer goods , is seeking an experienced HR Director.
This position entails implementation of employee recruitment practices, devising and implementing workplace policies and procedures, following and enforcing governmental workplace requirements, engendering a safe and productive work environment, overseeing employee hiring, onboarding and training, conducting performance reviews, disciplining and terminating employees when necessary, administering payroll and benefits, conflict resolution, and completing other essential duties.
- Devise and implement workplace policies and procedures.
- Interface with departmental heads in the implementation of company policies.
- Track and enforce governmental and legal workplace requirements.
- Engender a safe, productive and cross functional work environment.
- Organize employee recruitment efforts.
- Interview potential candidates and conduct necessary background and reference checks.
- Engage employee, present offer letters and conduct compensation negotiations.
- Devise and direct new employee training and oversee all onboarding processes.
- Oversee payroll and benefits distribution.
- Establish a management and operational plan that complements company goals and objectives.
- Foster an environment that recognizes and encourages employee growth and achievement.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all employees, managers and company Principals.
- Manage and resolve complex HR instances.
- Other duties as necessary.
- 3 years of related work experience.
- Thorough knowledge and familiarity of HR practices, rules, regulations and procedures.
- Expert communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills.
- Ability to empathize and work well with all manner of individuals.
- Knowledge of worker’s compensation, wage and salary and benefits.
- Familiar with selection, training and supervision of personnel.
- Demonstrated capacity for influencing and building relationships at all levels.
- Professional and personable manner.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and complete multiple projects simultaneously.
- Detail oriented and efficient.
- Motivated and goal driven.
- Computer skills.
1452 total views, 3 today