Full-Time Director of HR
A Firm consisting of a large Employee Workforce, is seeking an experienced and knowledgeable Human Resources Director.
This position entails the supervision of employee Recruiting and Training, hiring and firing employees, conducting performance reviews, disciplining employees when necessary, administering payroll and bonuses, conflict resolution, enforcing Legal and Government Workplace requirements, and maintaining a safe and productive work environment.
- Establishing and maintaining a safe and productive work environment as outlined in legal and governmental policies and guidelines.
- Oversight of compensation, benefits, salary ranges, and bonus/commission.
- Recruiting and retention plans to meet short and long term employee staffing needs.
- Establish a management plan that corresponds to the strategies and objectives of the business.
- Provide proactive and reactive employee relations expertise consistent with the company’s overall employee relations and human resources strategy.
- Implement communication plans to employees regarding critical company information and developments while promoting a workforce that is engaged in the core mission, vision, values, and goals of the company.
- Foster an environment that recognizes employees through focused and intentional enrichment, development, and achievement practices.
- Develop and Implement HR strategies, programs, policies and procedures and explain them to staff and the general public.
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Develop and analyze human resources processes.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with applicants, employees and the general public.
- Direct, plan, assign and supervise the work of others, including activities associated with recruiting and hiring.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues.
- Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work.
- Other duties as necessary.
- 3 years of related work experience.
- Thorough knowledge and familiarity of HR practices, rules, regulations and procedures.
- Expert communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills.
- Ability to empathize and work well with all manner of individuals.
- Knowledge of worker’s compensation, wage and salary and benefits.
- Familiar with selection, training and supervision of personnel.
- Demonstrated capacity for influencing and building relationships at all levels.
- Professional and personable manner.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and complete multiple projects simultaneously.
- Detail oriented and efficient.
- Motivated and goal driven.
- Computer skills.
– See more at: http://www.poelgroup.com/listing/1121_41/director_of_hr#sthash.GB6GyLkE.dpuf
1724 total views, 5 today