Full-Time Executive Assistant
A Jewish non-profit located in Los Angeles, is seeking an Executive Assistant to manage and execute all administrative tasks required to effectively support the Founder and Dean.
The ideal candidate will have a sincere interest in the Center’s mission; possess excellent administrative, computer and organizational skills, value attention to detail, a “will-do” attitude, enthusiastic, personable and adept at managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. Excellent interpersonal skills are a must – finesse, tact and diplomacy are essential attributes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The executive assistant to the Founder must be able to handle heavy dictation of letters, speeches, proposals and other documents, provide complete administrative and project support, demonstrate a sense of urgency, initiative, responsiveness and attention to detail, with tact and absolute discretion in handling confidential information.
Filter incoming requests and demands.
Arrange conference calls, schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments, maintain the calendar and effectively communicate upcoming events, as well as handle any follow up activities pertaining to the preceding.
Receive communication sent to office, including phone calls, messages and provide assistance using independent judgment to determine those requiring priority; channel and facilitate communication to other departments as needed.
Compile information requests; prepare routine correspondence, including letters, memoranda and reports.
Responsible for arranging extensive travel and meeting schedule, including international travel coordinated with other members of SWC staff, consultants and vendors.
Prepare expense reports and reimbursement requests.
He/She must maintain the highest standards of confidentiality.
Other job related duties and responsibilities may be assigned as appropriate.
- Must have at least 10 years of Executive Assistant experience
- Must have strong/advanced knowledge of the Jewish religion (Proficiency in Hebrew preferred)
- Demonstrated office/administrative experience – required
- Advanced computer skill set in Macintosh environment, MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, Power-Point); as well as the ability to learn custom proprietary software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills
- Advanced typing skills, especially advanced dictation/transcribing skill set
- Must be able to work in a very busy office with many demands while maintaining poise and professionalism
- The ability to multi-task, handle requests from multiple sources and determine priorities as well as order of completion
- Detail oriented
- Personable and energetic
- Outstanding phone etiquette
OTHER PERSONAL SKILLS:
Must have the ability to work independently, under pressure and multi-task with constantly changing priorities.
Must be able to take initiative with excellent and solid judgment.
Must have the ability to complete tasks with minimal direction and supervision.
Must have meticulous attention to detail, possess strong written and oral skills, thorough follow-up, and strong administrative problem solving skills.
How to ApplyQualified applicants only, please submit cover letter stating why you are a good fit for this position and how you meet the required qualifications, as well as a resume to email@example.com.
312 total views, 7 today