Full-Time Executive Assistant & Program Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are looking for an Executive Assistant & Program Manager who will be responsible for supporting and being actively involved with projects and organizations supported by the Milstein Family Foundation (“MFF”), as well as support the foundation’s principals with a variety of tasks.
The projects include – but are not limited to:
- Business development for a nonprofit that supports Israeli cancer patients in Los Angeles
- Promoting virtual reality content to wide audiences across the country
- Social media promotions and SEO
- Miscellaneous personal errands, email correspondence, scheduling meetings and taking meeting notes.
Our team is smart, quick and hardworking, and we are looking for someone with a similar mindset.
- High personal integrity and strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable taking initiative.
- Capacity to manage multiple projects with a variety of stakeholders (e.g. Board members, staff, volunteers, lay leaders)
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Program management and coordination experience.
- Interest and knowledge of Israel and the Middle East.
- Minimum education requirement: Bachelor’s degree.
- Sense of humor is a must
- Ability to work on confidential and sensitive projects
- Speaking Hebrew is a plus
This is a full time position – 45 hours a week.
The mission of The Milstein Family Foundation (or “MFF”) is comprised of two pillars: 1) Strengthening the State of Israel, the homeland of the Jewish People, and its special ties with the United States of America; and 2) Ensuring the special affinity to the State of Israel of the young and the future Jewish generations. More information can be found at: www.milsteinff.org
Salary: $45k-$60k based on experience.
Location: Encino, CA.
How to ApplyTo Apply: Send via email resume and cover letter to Hadas Sella at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is strongly recommended to conduct proper research about the foundation prior to submitting an application.
905 total views, 1 today