Temporary Executive Assistant – The Rabbinical Council of America
The Rabbinical Council of America (RCA), one of the largest Orthodox Jewish rabbinical organizations in the world, seeks a full time, temporary Executive Assistant to work in close coordination with senior RCA staff for about three months, while current employee is on maternity leave.
- providing general office support functions in an efficient, warm, and courteous fashion.
- providing administrative support in the areas of communications with RCA members, database work, publications, and various support services for RCA committees.
The successful candidate will
- have a pleasant, confident demeanor when interacting with rabbis, professionals and the general public.
- be detail-oriented, organized and able to multi-task, troubleshoot and solve problems independently in a small office setting.
- demonstrate superior English writing and editing skills, as well as broad and flexible computer software skills.
The office is located at 305 7th Avenue, in Manhattan. Start date: June 25th
When applying, please make sure to include a resume and cover letter.
4745 total views, 1 today