Full-Time Executive Director
Temple Israel of Albany NY, a Conservative synagogue, is seeking an innovative Executive Director to manage the daily operations of the synagogue, work collaboratively with staff, clergy, program directors, volunteer chairpersons and assist the Temple’s Board of Trustees. The Executive Director’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing and managing main office as well as house/grounds operations
- Overseeing and managing fiscal matters; negotiating vendor contracts
- A working knowledge of fiscal computer programs and web-site platforms is essential
- Familiarity with Shabbat, Jewish holidays, and life-cycle observances is a prerequisite.
- Maintain positive working relationships with staff, clergy, volunteers and community representatives.
Salary range is $55,000 – $65,000 and is commensurate to education and experience; health care benefits are provided.
How to ApplySend resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
5180 total views, 2 today