Freelance Executive Director of Finance & Strategy
- Work closely with staff throughout the organization to develop business plans, financial models, budgets and quarterly re-forecasts.
- Develop systems for effective tracking and reporting of business unit’s performance to support operating unit.
- Development, analysis, and interpretation of financial information in order to appraise operating results in terms of performance against budget and other matters bearing on the fiscal soundness and operating effectiveness of the Curriculum Division.
- Create PowerPoint presentations for senior leadership of Company to present business strategy, market dynamics and financial plans.
- Create and deliver presentations, reports, analysis, and advice on strategic recommendations.
- BS Degree in Finance or equivalent experience. MBA a plus.
- 8+ years of experience in Finance, Business Development, or Budgeting.
- Strong Excel Modeling and PowerPoint Presentation skills.
- High level knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures.
Hebrew Language requirement: Not Specified
Salary: Not Specified.
This position is part of the Avoda B’Ivrit community project – thank you to Oren Heiman from Shiboleth LLP for his consent
How to Applycontact email@example.com
1624 total views, 1 today