Full-Time Executive Director in Southern New Jersey
Executive Director in Southern New Jersey
The purpose of the Jewish Community Foundation, Inc. (JCF) is to foster and facilitate sustainable philanthropy to support the mission of the Jewish Federation of Southern New Jersey and the needs of our Jewish community here, in Israel, and around the world. The JCF seeks to create a climate that supports funding of programs and organizations by involving agencies, synagogues, day schools, individuals, and families in the planning process.
- Define and implement strategies to increase sustainable philanthropy in support of the Jewish Federation of Southern NJ and local Jewish institutions.
- Develop and manage charitable donations and bequests with an emphasis on endowment and donor advised funds. Work to increase funds under management and annual distributions.
- Lead and manage a small team of funds development, marketing, and administrative professionals to steward current prospective donors, Jewish Federation agencies and local Jewish institutions.
- Engage and develop the JCF board of directors to promote and guide the work of the foundation.
- Oversee the relationship with the professional firm(s) managing the JCF assets and the 3rd party provider of tools donors use to interact with their respective philanthropic funds held by the foundation.
- Develop and manage the operational budget, day to day operations, and performances against the annual budget.
- Oversee all accounting functions including periodic reports, the annual audit, and tax reporting
- Successful experience in endowment funds development and management.
- Demonstrated team leadership ability.
- Strong communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
- College degree in relevant field required; master’s degree preferred.
- Strong understanding of the workings of Jewish Federation organizations
- Considerable knowledge of community foundation operations, nonprofit accounting and finance, charitable giving guidelines, and grant/scholarship program management.
- Formal accounting training desirable but not required.
This is a full-time position and eligible for benefits. Must be available evenings, weekends for programs, events or meetings. Please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org EOE
How to ApplyPlease send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com EOE
5315 total views, 2 today