Full-Time Executive Director, NYC
American Friends of Yeshivot Bnei Akiva is seeking a full time executive director to help lead our organization as we embark upon a period of strategic growth. The right candidate will be a creative, high energy, emotionally intelligent individual. He or she works well independently and can also foster strong, effective work relationships with remote colleagues. He or she is a passionate Religious Zionist and wants to apply their administrative, fundraising and programming expertise to this cause. The Executive Director will work in conjunction with the Israeli network, and report to the Director of Institutional Advancement and the Director of Strategic Partnerships, both located in Israel.
About Yeshivot Bnei Akiva: Yeshivot and Ulpanot Bnei Akiva [YBA], founded over 70 years ago, is one of Israel’s leading Religious-Zionist/Modern Orthodox educational networks, with 24,000 students studying in 75 institutions throughout the country, including 55 high schools, 9 Yeshivot Hesder as well as Mechinot, and advanced programs for women. Our mission is raise the next generation of religious Zionist leadership, by providing our students with the highest caliber education in Torah and secular studies, and infusing them with a sense of social responsibility to positively impact all of Israeli society. Our young men and women will proceed to higher education, in academia and Judaic institutes, they will serve in combat units in the IDF and perform National Service in the periphery, and will become cutting-edge scientists, researchers, and engineers, to the pride and benefit of the State of Israel.
- Development: Create and implement a fundraising strategy including but not limited to the following activities:
- Face-to-face meetings with existing and prospective donors for solicitation, cultivation and recognition of donors, both new and prospective, including major gift prospects
- Identify new prospects and opportunities for philanthropic support
- Collaborate with colleagues, program staff and volunteers to create plans and innovative programming to build and promote awareness of the YBA “brand” in the US
- Cultivation of leadership and membership: Working with the current board of directors to develop and implement strategic programming. Recruiting new members to the board
- Serving as a public relations ambassador and spokesperson, including maintaining an active presence on social media
- Working closely with Israeli home office to keep abreast of developments, needs and opportunities within the network.
- Strong familiarity with fundraising with proven success in securing major gifts
- A self-starter with ability to work independently and on a team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills; excellent writing. Organizational and communicative skills
- Creative, versatile and high-energy individual with ability to innovate, generate idea and multi-task
As the representative of YBA in the US, it is crucial that the director represent our values. It is expected that the director will:
- Be a passionate Religious Zionist who fully identifies with the goals and mission of the organization
- Project an image of professionalism and one consistent with YBA’s values.
How to Applyhttps://www.joelpaul.com/executive-search/executive-director-nyc-543/
490 total views, 1 today