Full-Time Financial Planning Manager
COMPENSATION: To $120K + Bonus
The Planning Manager leads financial forecasts, reports and analysis to ensure that sound business plans are developed and implemented and that appropriate mechanisms are in place to monitor business results against official targets.
* 4-Year Degree in Accounting. CPA, CMA or MBA desired.
* 6 to 8 years of progressive financial experience and exposure to operations in a consumer goods environment.
* Knowledge of accounting and financial planning & modeling, along with well developed skills in forecasting and financial analysis.
* Preferably with at least 1 to 2 years of responsibility for the company-wide financial plans at a global, public company.
* Extensive knowledge of financial analysis as well as statistical modeling techniques.
* Candidate must have knowledge of accounting standards and be able to make decisions in reference to the application of proper accounting standards – IFRS.
How to ApplyResume to firstname.lastname@example.org
1578 total views, 1 today