Full-Time Financial Reporting Analyst
* Assist with preparation and filling of timely SEC quarterly and annual reports, including preparation of financial statements, MD&A and various footnote disclosures
* Work on XBRL reporting, updated taxonomies.
* Assist with coordination and support of external auditors.
* Preparation of detailed analysis for various reporting requirements.
* Participate with ongoing compliance of internal controls over financial reporting (SOX 404).
* Assist with process improvement efforts by helping to identify, develop and implement enhancements.
* Bachelor’s Degree in accounting required.
* 2-3 years experience in a mix of public accounting and private industry, with some financial services exposure, CPA preferred,
* Auditing, accounting and financial reporting experience preferred.
* SEC reporting experience a plus.
* Good attention to detail, with strong analytical, quantitative and computer skills.
How to ApplyTed Smith Access Financial Associate Director 203-328-3030 firstname.lastname@example.org
1565 total views, 2 today