Full-Time Fund Accountant – Private Equity
COMPENSATION: To $70K + 25% Bonus (target)
* Assist with the overall accounting and operational functions for the private equity investments within Firm.
* Analyze Firm records and use portfolio and accounting systems to prepare quarterly financial statements, and assist with the annual audits.
* Monitor all purchase and sales activity in the portfolio and accounting systems, assist in adhoc project work relating to investment activity, review and monitor all cash and investment trading activity, prepare quarterly fund performance data, assist in the preparation of periodic tax estimates, periodic investor reporting, investor K-1’s and annual tax returns.
* Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
* Minimum of two years accounting experience with a private equity or hedge fund manager.
* Stable employment history is a must.
How to ApplySend resume to email@example.com
1538 total views, 1 today