Full-Time Funeral Arranger/ Funeral Director
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We currently have an opportunity for a full-time Funeral Arranger. This position interacts directly with client families during their time of need and is responsible for creating and maintaining a premier level of client family satisfaction. The funeral arranger will direct funerals and assist client families in selecting merchandise and services to provide a personal and meaningful funeral.
Primary Role / Principal Duties & Responsibilities
• Counsel with and coordinate desired arrangements with families and other third parties to carry out selected funeral services.
• Maintain a complete knowledge and be able to explain the benefits of all products and services offered to families.
• Assist families with the selection of appropriate and desired merchandise and/or services, ensuring that all options have been presented. Discuss and provide pricing for Mortuary goods and services offered.
• Execute and finalize all financial arrangements for purchases of merchandise, services selected by families, including securing payment in accordance with company policy.
• Help to direct and coordinate funeral and interment services.
• Ensure that all required paperwork is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
• Maintain knowledge of applicable company policies and procedures, and ensure that they are carried out at all times.
• Good written and verbal communication skills, attention to details, self starter and team player a must.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please visit http://www.sci-corp.com/en-us/index.page. The requisition number is 25589. or https://corporate-sci.icims.com/jobs/24364/funeral-arranger/job?mode=view&mobile=false&width=788&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-360&jun1offset=-300
977 total views, 1 today