Full-Time General Operations Manager
Our client, a wholesale kitchen distributor, is seeking an experienced and capable operations manager.
The candidate will assume responsibility for the daily running of the office, operations and employees.
- Observing operations, identifying deficiencies and devising corrective measures.
- Implementing policies and procedures to promote efficiency and output; lead and supervise employees and their activities; hire, fire and discipline employees; ensure all employees are adequately trained and capable of completing their duties satisfactorily; assign duties and responsibilities.
- Ensuring completion and inspecting work quality; enforcing deadlines.
- Crises management; resolving any escalated concerns.
- Administering order placements and shipments, and customer relations; confirming orders are completed as specified and are shipped in a timely manner; in times of customer or special orders, ensuring accurate and timely administration.
- Maintaining existing client relations, periodic contact to confirm ongoing satisfaction; periodic reports to company management; employing best industry practices to achieve maximum productivity and competence.
- 2 years of related work experience.
- Prior experience in the Kitchen industry a PLUS.
- Leadership and Management skills.
- HR and Customer Service proficiency.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written.
- Capable of motivating and working well with all manner of individuals.
- Motivated and goal driven.
- Detail oriented and efficient.
- Creative problem solver.
- Good time management skills.
- Capable of multitasking and completing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to conform to deadlines.
- Professional and personable manner.
- Computer skills.
– See more at: http://www.poelgroup.com/listing/1135_160/general_operations_manager#sthash.3d1Ee6bS.dpuf
How to Applyhttp://www.poelgroup.com/listing/1135_160/general_operations_manager
8341 total views, 6 today