NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Under the direction of the Controller, this position is responsible for performing a variety of bookkeeping and accounting duties including recording financial transactions, managing credit cards and payables, general ledger and reconciling bank statements.
Duties include and are not limited to:
- Reconcile bank account and record money within programs.
- Record cash receipts and deposits.
- Issue invoices and process receipts and payments.
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy.
- Maintain records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions.
- Maintain subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly.
- Maintain the petty cash fund.
- Generate 1099’s and W-2’s.
- Prepare all the material needed for the CPA’s annual audit work.
- Advanced experience with QuickBooks (accounts payable & receivable, bank reconciliation etc).
- Bookkeeping experience & formal education.
- Knowledge and practical experience with a CRM software – an advantage.
- Attention to Detail.
- Time management skills.
- Team player.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to provide excellent customer service.
Must be fluent in both Hebrew and English.
How to ApplyTo apply, please use the following link: http://careers.israeliamerican.org/x/detail/a2eok9rdqdnn/aaaq
498 total views, 1 today