Full-Time IAC Mishelanu Program Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
About the Israeli-American Council:
The mission of the Israeli-American Council (IAC) is to build an active and giving Israeli-American Community throughout the United States in order to strengthen the State of Israel, our next generation, and to provide a bridge to the Jewish American community.
About IAC Mishelanu Program:
IAC Mishelanu promotes active and strong Israeli/Jewish/American communities on college campuses across the US to build and strengthen identity, culture, language, heritage and connection to Israel for second-generation Israeli-American students. IAC Mishelanu provides an on and off campus social platform to connect and unite Israeli-American students while encouraging and promoting engagement
The IAC Mishelanu Program Manager is responsible to manage the various IAC Mishelanu events and activities in the southeast region. Develop new partner relationships and promote the program. IAC Mishelanu Program Manager will report directly to the IAC Mishelanu Director.
Duties include and are not limited to:
- Assist in development and facilitation of educational materials for regional campuses.
- Calendar bi weekly, monthly and yearly activities for the entire region, in collaboration with Hillel fellows on campus.
- Manage budget for campus activities and meetings.
- Asist in developing program content and implement program content on reginal campus.
- Manage the logistics for regional summits (hotels, meals, etc.).
- Provide weekly updates to the National Directors.
- Responsible for the on-going recruitment to the program and for meeting IAC yearly plan per region (including yearly events such as IAC Mishelanu Conference, IAC National Conference in DC, AIPAC and Israeli Experience).
- Collaborate (and reach out) to other local organizations (Hillel, Federations, JCC, etc.) and represent Mishelanu in community events.
- Coordinate the marketing & social media for the program including, but not limited to, creating email blasts using Mail Chimp, social media content, manage Facebook pages for the groups, and collecting pictures for activities.
- Manage local database in CRM.
- Prepare monthly activities report for the regional steering committee.
- Bachelor Degree and understanding of college life at a US university.
- Background and experience in informal education, including development of educational materials and facilitation of activities.
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Strong connection to both Israeli and American identities.
- Strong social skills and experience in community building.
- Advanced proficiency in computers and ability to grasp new technologies.
- Experience in group facilitation and informal education.
- Strong connection to the state of Israel and knowledge about its people, culture, conflicts, history etc.
- Ability to commute to the variety of campuses across his/her region.
- Flexibility to work on evening and weekends when needed for a regional activity and seminars.
- Fluent English
- Strong English writing skills.
- Fluent Hebrew.
- Self-driven, result oriented individual
How to ApplyTo apply, please use the following link: http://careers.israeliamerican.org/x/detail/a2eok9rdj42c/aaaq
1516 total views, 2 today