Full-Time IAC Director of Marketing
We are seeking a talented IAC Marketing Director for a challenging, creative, multi-disciplinary position. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, self-motivated leader with demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate with all levels of the organization.
The Marketing Director will report to the Chief Creative Officer.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Direct the creative process for multi-channel marketing programs with internal and external resources.
- Develop and implement web, online marketing & social media plans.
- Oversee and manage marketing staff.
- Direct the strategic planning and direction of marketing campaigns for the targeted segment.
- Oversee the development and creative process for both online and offline marketing tools (brochures, newsletters, email blasts, website, blogs, etc.).
- Review existing and new content.
- Collaborate with CCO and designers on all branding projects including brochures, signs, promotional materials, logos, etc.
- Act as a liaison between headquarters and the regional offices to provide support and guidance on all marketing related needs.
- Manage 3rd party vendor relationships.
- Lead the ongoing maintenance of the photo and video archive.
- Direct the quarterly newsletter project.
- Review and approve department reports (weekly and monthly).
- Direct all national printing projects including the National Conference and all other national events.
- Create and analyze monthly marketing reports.
- Generate and implement email blast campaigns and strategy.
- English fluency and and Hebrew proficiency required.
- Bachelor’s degree, minimum 5 years of related manager level job experience.
- Understanding of the Israeli-American community.
- Excellent management and operational capabilities, ability to lead processes.
- Stellar high level planning and monitoring capabilities.
- Experience in managing and leading a team.
- Strong interpersonal communication and writing skills.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Action oriented and exceptional ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to create a results driven, team oriented environment.
- Budget-management skills and proficiency.
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Willingness to travel on occasion.
How to ApplyTo apply, please use the following link: http://careers.israeliamerican.org/x/detail/a2eok9rx83qx/aaaq
588 total views, 1 today