Full-Time IAC Mishelanu Program Director
About the Israeli-American Council:
The mission of the Israeli-American Council (IAC) is building an engaged and united Israeli-American community that strengthens: The Israeli and Jewish Identity of our next generations, the American Jewish community and the bond between the peoples of the United States & the State of Israel.
About IAC Mishelanu Program:
IAC Mishelanu promotes active and strong Israeli/Jewish/American communities on college campuses across the US to build and strengthen identity, culture, language, heritage and connection to Israel for second-generation Israeli-American students. IAC Mishelanu provides an on and off campus social platform to connect and unite Israeli-American students while encouraging and promoting engagement.
The IAC Mishelanu Director is responsible for creating, developing and managing the IAC Mishelanu Program. The IAC Mishelanu Director reports to the Senior Director of Education.
Duties include and are not limited to:
- IAC Mishelanu growth – Set the strategy and the execution of the IAC Mishelanu vision across the US; will be responsible for content creation, coordinating regional activities locally, and managing national level activities.
- Community outreach – Coordinate with the participating organizations, leaders and representatives from other organizations, form new relations and networking opportunities.
- Budget Management – Creating, overseeing and implementing the programs annual budget. Monitoring adherence to set budgets.
- Management – Daily managing and directing of regional IAC Mishelanu staff, their selection, training and performance. Take part in the recruitment and hiring of local IAC Mishelanu staff.
- Marketing and PR – together with marketing department, create materials, promotions and campaigns, distribute through campus and partner organizations, in addition to other outlets.
- Fundraising – Locate funding resources from local communities such as grants from federations, JAFI, WZO etc. Work with the steering committee to raise funds to support the program outside of IAC funding.
- Relationship – Work with all IAC Mishelanu partners, implement and enhance partnerships and develop new ones.
- Event Management- ability to professionally plan, coordinate and manage the annual IAC Mishelanu conference.
- Marketing and Technology: Create and manage the programs’ marketing plan. Work with media, Marketing Department, community organizations, social media and more to promote the programs.
- Bachelor’s degree required, graduate degree preferred.
- Background and experience in content development, informal education, including development of educational materials and facilitation of activities.
- Powerful leader with the ability to execute while keeping your team motivated towards the continued success of the program.
- Experience in the Israeli and/or Jewish sector is a plus.
- Strong high level planning and monitoring capabilities and ability to manage a team effectively.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite products and social networking tools.
- Highly efficient and organized.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good operational & administrative management.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to get along with all levels within the organization.
- Speaks, reads and writes in English & Hebrew.
How to Applyhttp://careers.israeliamerican.org/x/detail/a2eok9rmjttr/aaaq
599 total views, 1 today