Full-Time IAC Mishelanu Regional Program Coordinator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
About IAC Mishelanu Program:
IAC Mishelanu promotes active and strong Israeli/Jewish/American communities on college campuses across the US to build and strengthen identity, culture, language, heritage and connection to Israel for second-generation Israeli-American students. IAC Mishelanu provides an on and off campus social platform to connect and unite Israeli-American students while encouraging and promoting engagement
The Regional Program Coordinator is responsible to coordinate and manage the various Mishelanu events and activities in his area. Develop new Partner Relationships and promote the program. Regional Program Coordinator will report directly to the Senior Director, IAC Mishelanu.
Duties include and are not limited to:
- Assist in development and facilitation of educational materials for regional campuses.
- Calendar bi weekly, monthly and yearly activities for the entire region, in collaboration with Hillel fellows on campus.
- Manage budget for campus activities and meetings.
- Manage the logistics for regional summits (hotels, meals, etc.).
- Provide weekly updates to the Regional & National Directors.
- Responsible for the on-going recruitment to the program and for meeting IAC yearly plan per region (including yearly events such as AIPAC and Israeli Experience).
- Collaborate (and reach out) to other local organizations (Hillel, Federations, JCC, etc.) and represent Mishelanu in community events.
- Manage social media for the region (Facebook pages for the groups, collecting pictures for activities, and updating the Social Media Coordinator regarding planned events)
- Manage local database in CRM.
- Prepare a monthly activities report for the regional steering committee.
- Bachelor Degree and understanding of college life at a US university.
- Background and experience in informal education, including development of educational materials and facilitation of activities.
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Strong connection to both Israeli and American identities.
- Strong social skills and experience in community building.
- Advanced proficiency in computers and ability to grasp new technologies.
- Experience in group facilitation and informal education.
- Strong connection to the state of Israel and knowledge about its people, culture, conflicts, history etc.
- Ability to commute to the variety of campuses across his/her region.
- Flexibility to work on evening and weekends when needed for a regional activity and seminars.
- Strong English writing skills.
- Fluent English & Hebrew.
- Self-driven, result oriented individual
How to ApplyTo Apply, please use the following link: http://careers.israeliamerican.org/x/detail/a2eok9r5dtqx/aaaq
709 total views, 1 today