Full-Time IAC Online Community Manage
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
About the Israeli-American Council:
The mission of the Israeli-American Council (IAC) is to build an active and giving Israeli-American Community throughout the United States in order to strengthen the State of Israel, our next generation and to provide a bridge to the Jewish American community.
As part of the IAC National Headquarters Team, the IAC Online Community Manager is primarily responsible for development and maintenance of all of the organization’s hosted websites and social networks platforms while ensuring timely issue resolution and exceptional customer service, mainly for the different IAC’s Councils and Programs. The IAC Online Community Manager reports to the IAC Marketing Director.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the development, establishment, growth and maintenance of the online Israeli-American community, including creating and recruiting new groups, forums and blogs.
- Provide day-to-day maintenance and content management of all web properties of the IAC.
- Add, remove, and manage links, text, and graphics.
- Update text, forms, functionality and images.
- Create new pages, forms and graphics.
- Create forms using third party form generators such as Jotform and embed them in IAC’s websites.
- Test all work and post changes.
- Perform usability tests on interface design to insure cross-browser compatibility.
- Maintain ongoing and constant communications with the IAC’s regional and program directors to create and collect information necessary for the IAC’s website and social networks.
- Participate and assist in creating procedures and work flow processes to organize work with the IAC’s regional offices and programs and insure that their needs are met.
- Maintain constant and ongoing monitoring and communications with the IAC Network’s external web development vendor/company regarding open and outstanding tasks, as well as assigning new development and design tasks.
- Give expert advice on projects and make recommendations for improving user-experience (UX) or design wherever necessary.
- Perform moderation operations for the IAC’s social networks.
- Participate and support the marketing operations for the IAC Network.
- Analyze and monitor site traffic, user behaviors on the website, generate reports about user behaviors and traffic and make recommendations for content accordingly.
- Assist in creating system tutorials and training modules for the training of the regional offices and programs.
- Assist in writing and creating a user manual for the IAC Network’s platform.
- At least one year of professional experience in web development.
- Intermediate knowledge and experience working with HTML.
- Familiarity and knowledge in creating and maintaining online communities.
- Intermediate knowledge and experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Intermediate knowledge of web analytics packages (mainly Google Analytics).
- Knowledge of Google Ads, a definite advantage.
- Understanding of User Interface (UI).
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Hebrew proficiency preferred.
- Understanding of the online needs of the Israeli-American community and using technology to build and maintain this community.
- Creative thinking.
- Action oriented and ability to multi-task task under pressure and deadlines.
- Demonstrable interest and commitment to the specific vision and mission of the IAC.
How to Applyhttp://careers.israeliamerican.org/x/detail/a2eok9rvi1d1/aaaq
1293 total views, 1 today