Full-Time Interior Design Project Manager
Construction and Building Design Firm, is seeking a Project Manager to spearhead large commercial scale interior reconstruction and design projects.
This position entails:
- Meeting with clients and gaining an understanding of their needs, reviewing blueprints and design plans provided by the architectural team.
- Determining essential work processes and procedures , cutting work orders, hiring external resources and labor crews necessary for work completion, crafting an operating plan, assigning duties and responsibilities, inspecting work quality and following work progress.
- Ensuring all work is completed as specified and meets with client’s approval, assuring timelines are met.
- Periodically reporting to client and company principles.
- Establishing health and safety requirements and confirming adherence, tracking all relevant legal and governmental requirements.
- Ensuring all procedures are followed and all permits and licenses are present and up to date.
- Maintaining up-to-the-minute status reports, resolving any conflicts or difficulties and performing other necessary duties.
- 3 years of related work experience.
- Thorough knowledge and familiarity with interior design and construction.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills.
- Supervisory and management skills.
- Costumer relation skills.
- Capable of working with all manner of individuals.
- Motivated, efficient and diligent.
- Detail oriented and goal driven.
- Good time management skills.
- Capable of meeting deadlines.
- Ability to produce if a fast paced work environment.
- Professional and personable manner.
- Computer skills.
– See more at: http://www.poelgroup.com/listing/1128_177/interior_design_project_manager#sthash.Xdrq0Fzn.dpuf
How to Applyhttp://www.poelgroup.com/listing/1128_177/interior_design_project_manager
2543 total views, 1 today