Full-Time IT Strategy Manager
A global consultancy, one of the world’s best and biggest.
Our areas of expertise include business consulting, process design work and the application of technologies to business. A career in Consulting is varied and stimulating because each project presents a new challenge and will give you exposure to new clients, business issues, technologies and people. We need people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients.
You will build core business, technology and industry expertise helping to deliver world-class business and technology solutions that enable clients to become high performance businesses. Consultants must be professionals who have an interest in how business processes work and interact. In addition, consultants need to apply their skills in project and program management while exhibiting leadership in process re-engineering and implementation of process, technology, and organizational change. Finally, consultants also need to have a working knowledge of the industry and/or the functional areas they serve.
Our Technology practice offer a full range of global delivery services-from enterprise solutions, system integration, technical architectures, business intelligence, infrastructure consulting, and technology research/development.
Our consultants can expect to:
- work with cutting edge technology
- deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- receive continuous training
- gain rapid career progression
We provide services aimed at improving the strategic intent, transforming economics and effectiveness, and the overall design, of a company’s information technology capabilities and/or functions. Information technology capabilities include IT planning and management, IT processes and approaches, and IT assets that provide the operational components necessary to run applications.
Key Responsibilities May Include:
• Lead a consulting team ranging from 2 – 6 people, providing overall direction and oversight in the creation of client work products • Manage work in such a way that the results are both of distinctive quality and useful to the client in terms of improving competitive position • Provide specific guidance to team members to ensure that project focus is on target and work is accomplished on time and of the highest quality standards • Contribute to thought capital development on topics of interest to potential clients and collaborating with others in the firm on client
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years strategic IT consulting experience in one or more of the following areas:
- IT alignment: IT strategy and vision formulation, gap analysis, business case development, investment prioritization, planning;
- IT process improvement: evaluating and improving the processes, tools and methods of the CIO’s organization;
- IT enablement: enabling business capabilities through innovative information technologies;
- IT spend optimization: Defining business cases and plans to execute the consolidation of hardware, software, data centers and technology operations; or
IT transformation, leadership, governance, alternative sourcing, performance measurement, organization structure, merger integration, and global IT management
- Ability to travel Monday – Thursday/Friday
- Master’s Degree in Business or related field
- 5-7 years experience working with clients (e.g. strong relationships, influence over direction)
- Strong understanding of industry operations and dynamics through experience in a specific industry
- Experience leading or managing small teams effectively and planning/structuring analytical work
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Experience working on a team or individually
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
2237 total views, 1 today