Part-Time Jfed Marketing Coordinator
Jfed Marketing Coordinator ~ Part-time
Jewish Federation of Southern New Jersey (JFED) seeks an enthusiastic, creative thinker to innovate and maintain digital and print marketing to support the organization. Responsible for day-to-day tactics such as website graphics and updates, social media posts, email newsletters, content creation/copyediting, and some video editing, as well as spear-heading new projects. Must be proficient in web-based content management systems, graphic design software, online forms/payment software, and knowledge of video editing and HTML. Ability to thrive in a team environment, and able to prioritize and manage multiple projects with attention to detail. We are looking for a self-starter with the initiative to see ideas come to completion.
- Maintain, grow, and engage JFED’s social media presences
- Responsible for seeking out and implementing newest online marketing trends
- Schedule, create, and maintain website updates daily
- Track results of campaigns through tools such as Google Analytics
- Work collaboratively with JFED staff to collect, create, and publish a variety of content through social media properties and websites
- Create email marketing campaigns and manage distribution lists
- Interface with the Marketing Director and Graphic Designer on external and internal public relations and marketing projects as needed
- Passion for and knowledge of the Jewish community preferred, along with nonprofit or volunteer experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 2+ years of professional experience in online marketing, web design or social media marketing necessary; may include internships
- Proficient in web-based content management systems (Squarespace), graphic design software (InDesign, Photoshop, Canva), and online form/payment software (Wufoo, Stripe, PayPal)
- Superior talent for writing compelling copy and expressing complex ideas clearly
- Expert knowledge of social media platforms and tools: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Hootsuite, etc.
- Understanding of SEO, analytics, and Google AdWords
This is a part-time position, 10-15 hours/week. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE.
How to ApplyEmail resume to email@example.com. EOE.
1884 total views, 2 today