Full-Time IAC Marketing Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are seeking a talented Marketing Manager for a challenging, creative, multi-disciplinary position. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in web content management and graphic design. Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
In this role, you’ll combine your unbridled passion and enthusiasm for digital products with your unmatched creativity to generate grass-roots attention to our new IAC Network platforms.
Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Marketing.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Direct the creative process for multi-channel marketing programs with internal and external resources.
- Contribute to and support the strategic planning and direction of marketing campaigns for the targeted Segment.
- Create content for both online and offline marketing tools (brochures, newsletters, email blasts, website, blogs, etc.)
- Write, edit, and proofread existing and new content
- Work with the Director of Marketing and designers on all branding projects including brochures, signs, promotional materials, logos, etc.
- Act as a liaison between national headquarters and the regional offices to provide support and guidance on all marketing related needs.
- Manage 3rd party vendor relationships.
- Manage the ongoing maintenance of the photo and video archive.
- Project manage the quarterly newsletter.
- Create all department reports (weekly and monthly).
- Handle all national printing projects including the National Conference and all other national events.
How to ApplyTo apply, please use the following link: http://careers.israeliamerican.org/x/detail/a2eok9r1yjva/aaaq
1306 total views, 1 today