Full-Time Media Marketing Director
Our client, a recognized international company, has an opening for an experienced media marketing director, to lead and manage media operations as well as to expand the current office functions.
The Media Director will be responsible for the day-to-day management and direction of the Media team, in addition to all accounts and affiliate relationships. The Director will also be required to manage and direct career development, training and setting the compensation structure for the Media team.
* Provide support and Manage media department.
* Regulate and Institute protocols and procedures.
* Identify target audience for any given media campaign.
* Keep up to date with industry standards.
* Negotiate to secure competitive rates as well as the much sought after media slots.
* Negotiate bulk purchases of TV, Online, Print and Bill Board space.
* Work with media buying and sales team to adjust media schedules in response to performance.
* Client reporting and budget management; including preparing spend updates.
* Collect and analyze sales and consumer data.
* Analyze the effectiveness of the campaign and using this data to inform future campaigns.
* Ability to meet deadlines and budgetary targets.
* Foster and strengthen existing relationships.
* Oversee and expand sales and leads.
* Interview and hire new department staff as required.
* Interview and hire new staff as required.
* At least 3 years of experience in management of a media team.
* Must be able to demonstrate significant past experience in negotiating media space.
* Must have strong knowledge in graphics and design Software.
* Ability to work with a wide range of people, including clients, sales team and media team.
* Must be able to analyze research data to determine best placement for the client’s needs.
* Must be well-organized.
* Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
* High level of comfort communicating with executive teams.
* Driven by intellectual curiosity.
* Enjoys being part of a collaborative team.
Salary: commensurate with experience
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
1669 total views, 4 today